Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Favorite Character

If I had to chose one character it would probably be Aria Montgomery.  I know what you are all thinking right now.  "Man is this girl obsessed with Pretty Little Liars?"  The answer to that question is yes, I love the show, the books, and the author, but that is not why Aria is my favorite character.  She is my favorite character because she is unique.  She's never afraid to stand out.  She never cares if people are staring at her because she is wearing the most outrageous outfit.  She has always been different than all of the other characters.  I admire the fact that she doesn't care if she is different.  In a town like Rosewood, full of stuck-up, rude, "I have so much money I don't know what to do with it" type people, Aria demonstrates the courage of being different.  Aria is, and never as been one of those people obsessed with money.  She's not one of those people like Spencer Hastings, another PPL character, competing to be the best at everything.  While everybody else is working in the maths and sciences, Aria is focus and interested in the arts and literatures.  Aria is never the one to care about what other people think of her.  She is a strong, ambitious woman that won't let anyone, or anything stand in her way.  This is why Aria Montgomery is my favorite character and role model.

1 comment:

  1. How does she show courage? Are you able to relate to Aria?

    P.S. Cute pic. :)

    ReplyDelete