Saturday, March 2, 2013

Favorite Book and More



  • My favorite book is Sara Shepard’s Pretty Little Liars series.  I like this series because it is very suspenseful and it always keeps me guessing.  I love when the girls get notes form A.  I also like to try to figure things out throughout the books, like who A is, along with the girls.  I also watch the show and even though the books and the show have started to changed directions, I still try to connect the clues with each other.
  • The genre I usually gravitate towards is realistic fiction, mystery, and suspense novels.  I like these times of books because I can relate to them.  I also like books with suspense because they always keep me guessing, like the Pretty Little Liars books.  They keep me interested so I don’t get bored but have to finish it anyway.
  • The book I am currently reading is actually a Pretty Little Liars book.  It is the twelfth book in the series and it’s called Burned.  This book is really good.  The girls are going on a cruise for a school trip when Aria gets paired up with Tabitha's ex-boyfriend, the girl that they accidentally killed in Jamaica.  Hanna then finds out that her roommate, ______, is Madison, the girl whose car she crashed, cousin.  Also, they have gotten messages from A, indicating that A is on the cruise ship with them.  The girls all thought that the cruise would be a great way to get a break from A for a little bit of a breath, but I guess they are wrong.  Now, the girls hearts race every time they turn a corner and see someone, they think, ‘Could that be A?’  The girls are now, and have been for over a year, living in complete terror trying to figure out who A is.  Will they ever figure out who A is or are they just that good?  Is there more than one of them?  Is it a team of people?  These are all questions that are going through Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily’s as well as mine and all other Pretty Little Liars fans.

Until next time,
-Maddi  (M³)

No comments:

Post a Comment